Friday, May 24, 2013

Introducing In-Site Blog & Critique Camp

I've been pondering things. Things about blogs and things about critique, and I've come to two change-inducing conclusions at once.

The first is that I'm moving out of blogger, away from my long-beloved LiveJournal, and into WordPress. Not only that, but this WP is available right inside my delicious little website. Now you can find everything I ever wanted to tell you about me in one convenient place. How's that for one-stop shopping? 
The second is that Critique Camp went so well that I'm taking this show on the road! Which is to say, I'm now offering Crit Camp as a regular service. After several years of doing insane amounts of critique (anyone remember the Call Me Icarus project?), I've come to terms with the fact that it's something I love and I should just make it official. So here it is, Crit Camp!
To celebrate both of these things and entice you to shift gears with me and check out my new blog, I'll be hosting a number of giveaways over the next few weeks. Or maybe the next month. It depends on how long my stash lasts. I've got more than a few goodies you might be interested in. Frex:
  • An ARC of Dawn Metcalf's INDELIBLE: The Twixt Book One
  • A finished, signed copy of THE LOST SUN by Tessa Gratton
  • An ARC of Romily Bernard's FIND ME
  • A finished copy of THE SIN EATER'S CONFESSION by Ilsa J. Bick
  • Bookmark swag from Sonia Gensler (THE DARK BETWEEN) and Julie Murphy (SIDE EFFECTS MAY VARY)
  • And more things I haven't decided on yet




Don't those look delightful? Well. THEY ARE. Trust me on this. Also, with every book/package I giveaway, I'll throw in one free entry to Crit Camp
So, long time readers (thank you!) and newcomers (welcome!), please join me for continuing adventures on my new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment